Recorders and Players

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I lost my signal after I hit my TV remote switch ing
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
I lost my signal after I hit my TV remote switch ing channel.now I can't get any reception only weak signal … read more
I have Roku devices on my tv's. I use Direct TVNow, but as
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Systems Engineer
I have Roku devices on my tv's. I use Direct TVNow, but as of yesterday I am not receiving any local Dallas channels. I have app installed on my phone and I am receiving local channels. It has somethi… read more
Trying to sign up for free trial of history channel and I
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Trying to sign up for free trial of history channel and I need my roku pin. I have no idea what it is. … read more
I connected my roku express t then a few days later I bought
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
I connected my roku express t then a few days later I bought an antenna how do I connect it to my tv and roku … read more
How do we synch our roku to our provider? They give us a
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
how do we synch our roku to our provider? JA: What Roku model do you have? Customer: they give us a code but where do we go with it? JA: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player? Custome… read more
I am trying to set up the Roku on my Tv and the regular HDMI
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
I am trying to set up the Roku on my Tv and the regular HDMI cable is not working? … read more
Main tv will not let me access channel. All that keeps
Harry, electronics technician
Main tv will not let me access channel. All that keeps showing is skins orange. I can go no further … read more
My rocu player is suddenly not connecting to my internet.
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
my rocu player is suddenly not connecting to my internet … read more
I just received a winegard flatwave antenna and need to use
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
hi. I just received a winegard flatwave antenna and need to use my roku remote to set the antenna for a channel scan … read more
My account was set up by my husband years ago and he passed
Richard, IT Manager
My account was set up by my husband years ago and he passed away. I'm trying to add acorn tv and am unable to get ANYWHERE. The Roku account is under***@******.***, an address that no longer exists. I… read more
I am trying to enter my payment information on Roku.com and
Thomas
Thomas, IT Manager
I am trying to enter my payment information on Roku.com and at the end, where I hit submit, I get a spinner and I cannot get past that point. I have tried twice today. I have tried before and just gav… read more
Player is fine, I want to know if I can get History channel
Harry, electronics technician
player is fine, I want to know if I can get History channel thru … read more
We have two TV's each with their own Roku, one of them is
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
We have two TV's each with their own Roku, one of them is working like it has been, but the other one doesn't look right. It's really hard to find things. … read more
We have tried to watch ESPN3 and get a message "Unable to
Richard, IT Manager
We have tried to watch ESPN3 and get a message "Unable to play video. … read more
Tried to connect roku received message 014.40. roku was off
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Systems Engineer
tried to connect roku received message 014.40. roku was off for several months and wish to reconnect it. … read more
I am looking expert that can advise me on how I can get
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
Hi: I am looking for an expert that can advise me on how I can get rid of my cable company. Will still need to use a company for internet and voice but discontinue the cable service. Right now I am pa… read more
What can do when I keep getting the message channel is downloaded
Carl L
Carl L, Owner/CEO
What can do when I keep getting the message channel is downloaded but can not be installed… read more
I received my Roku machine today and need help hooking it up.
Steve G., Chief Engineer
I received my Roku machine today and need help hooking it up. I am unable to get it to work...… read more