Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have tried several times to sign up for the History

Customer Question
We have tried several...

We have tried several times to sign up for the History Channel under Roku; but we cannot get connected to it. How do we do this?

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

We tried this awhile back. I do not remember. I just want to hook up to it now; but have no idea how to even start.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

I will just wait until my husband gets home. We have some type of box, but use an antenna rather than an internet provider.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help