Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Not sure you can help - attempted to add REDbook and history…

Customer Question
Not sure you can...

Not sure you can help - attempted to add REDbook and history apps last night with my u

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It was a christmas present. Let me check

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

It says it is Roku ABS0112. We checked our Amazon Prime and PBS which we already has. We tried to add History and Redbox and could not log in from an ipad to set them up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The ipad and our iphone are our only Applr devises. Can I check in from my Windows desktop?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Do you have an active account with Roku.com and can login to it?

OK, please login to your Roku account using a computer, tab, ipad etc and reply back to assist you further

Also, intimate the complete name of desired streaming channels

I am unable to continue now.

No problem, would you like to continue it anytime later?