Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After I enter the code on the screen nothing happens. Roku…

Customer Question
After I enter the...

After I enter the code on the screen nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku its new

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I tried a new code but still nothing happens

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Are you getting a registration code on the tv to register the roku?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.