Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I use my roku stick on my hotel tv? The streaming…

How do I use...

How do I use my roku stick on my hotel tv?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

The streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

My home tv yes....

3/13/2018
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

this may or may not be possible, it really depends on the tv.

Many hotel tvs are purposely restricted such that you cannot change the input mode, which is necessary for this purpose.

What you can try however is plugging the roku into a hdmi port on the back/side of the tv, as well as to a power outlet with the roku power adapter.

then look on the tv remote (or side of the tv) for a button that says Source or Input, to change the tv input (such as to hdmi1 or hdmi2, where you connected the roku).

You'll then need to use the roku remote to go into the menu, then to Wireless, and connect to the tvs wifi network.

Best regards,

Eldon

Ok will try that

Thanks, ***** ***** of luck to you!

Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service