Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an account but my email has changed and I also don't…

Customer Question
I have an account...

I have an account but my email has changed and I also don't remember my

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All 3

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Putting in my new email , but I don't rem6my password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.