Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Sony CDP CX 35 replaced belts reassembled and unit does not…

Customer Question
Sony CDP CX 35...

Sony CDP CX 35 replaced belts reassembled and unit does not get any power. Checked all wore connections and all seems ok from that stand point. No power to unit at all. Before replacement of belt power was going to unit with common belt isssue.

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have?

CDP CX 355

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony media player?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 4 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer.
I order to get to the answer both you and me will go through a series of troubleshooting steps that will involve electrical measuring instruments. Do you happen to have a multimeter?