Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need another password for vudu account, forgot my old one.

Customer Question
I need another password...

I need another password ***** vudu account , forgot my old one

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

For my ruku device

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp computer windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's not a real issue ,i just can't get access to any movies without a valid password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.