Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku is not connected to my wireless network. I have

Customer Question
My Roku is not...

My Roku is not connected to my wireless network. I have already gone into settings and gone through attempting to hook up but it is not working. HELP!!

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes. I am on my computer right now.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes. I unplugged my centurylink box for 10 seconds. I unplugged my roku from the wall for 10 seconds.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
There was an error code: 014-40
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is it a Roku Box or a Roku Stick in question?

Ok. If you want to call:(###) ###-####
Never mind on the call. Proceed . . .

Can you please reply to the following info request?

Please belp via typing, do not want additional charges.
I have a purple roku stick

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

/

It is a purple roku stick

OK, its a Roku Stick

Please find a Reset hole on side of that stick, insert a pointed object into push reset button underneath for 5 seconds to reset the Roku stick, now go through setup and reply back with the result