Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I CHANGED MY PIN AND IT WONT WORK. ROCU. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO…

Customer Question
I CHANGED MY PIN...

I CHANGED MY PIN AND IT WONT WORK

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

ROCU

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT THE LAST TIME I ASK FOR HELP I GOT SOME RIP OFF PEOPLE SAYING THEY WERE YOU

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

HELP

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.