Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I CHANGED MY PIN AND IT WONT WORK. ROCU. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO

Customer Question

I CHANGED MY PIN AND IT WONT WORK
JA: Who makes your media player? How old is it?
Customer: ROCU
JA: What have you tried so far with your media player?
Customer: I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT THE LAST TIME I ASK FOR HELP I GOT SOME RIP OFF PEOPLE SAYING THEY WERE YOU
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: HELP
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.