Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What does hdcp unauthorized mean. Do you mean my television?

Customer Question
What does hdcp unauthorized...

What does hdcp unauthorized mean

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Do you mean my television?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The brand is LG 32Lk330ub

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 32LK330UB? What happened right before this?

I tried to access the local news and also I tried to play a cartoon for my son

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No ma'am

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?