Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I finally managed to set up my 2 soc dvr just tgrying to…

Customer Question
Hi michael - I...

Hi michael - I finally managed to set up my 2 soc dvr just tgrying to figure out how to access remotely or via my phone

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Sorry Pearl!

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Yes just yesterday I reset the DVR

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

And my router

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
I just need some info about this
please connect me with the right technician
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.