Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My 2000c only has 720p display choice but has been 1080p(tv)

Second opinion] My 2000c...

Second opinion] My 2000c only has 720p display choice but has been 1080p(tv) before. Player asks if i want to auto detect which i do and it sees 1080p but wont switc.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

I have been using roku for years with current ty(Panasonic plasma) w/o display problem

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Power outlet

3/13/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Happy to get your opinion if we are missing something obvious!

I can see your previous chat and you mentioned it started on episode 29.

If you go back to episode 28, does it go back to 1080?

It is for all episodes now. All of Roku is huge even on the home screen.

Have you tried a factory reset?

Unfortunately, you will need to replace the ROKU then

OK, thanks.

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service