Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to reset up Roku player. Model 3100R lot

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reset up Roku player.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Model 3100R lot #5200117905 Roku2xS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 3100R?

Get it up to internet. I have century internet wireless in my home. Says i have no connection on my tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my system to work

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.
Remove the batteries from the roku remote
Wait 5 minutes,
reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in
put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote
when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.
Let me know the results.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.