Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I don't know my pin number. Roku and I don't know how old it…

Customer Question
I don't know my...

I don't know my pin number

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku and I don't know how old it is. I bought it last year.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I went to get the roku channel and it asked for my pin code.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

If you've forgotten your pin it can be reset by clicking the following link:

my.roku.com

Sign into your Roku account.

Note: If you have forgotten your Roku account information please let me know so I can help you retrieve it.

Click on the Update button under PIN Preference.

Enter your new pin twice.

Note: You can choose not to require a pin if you wish. It is one of the 3 options available.

Always require a PIN to make purchases and to add items from the Channel Store.

Always require a PIN to make purchases.

A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.

Select Save Changes and agree to the terms of service.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please tell me so I can provide additional help. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!