Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have been a subscriber to wwe for years. They said i

Customer Question
I have been a...

I have been a subscriber to wwe for years. They said i needed to contact wwe.com/roku

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update WWE?

Never nothing has chaged incluling my password

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your WWE?

I can get the the schedule ans specials but when i push play i get the message that i have to contact

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Towatchneedi

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.