Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have turned off the tv and roku (unplugged) and put it…

Customer Question
I have turned off...

I have turned off the tv and roku (unplugged) and put it back on. The roku is frozen at the first white page with the dancing roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Where whould I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have unplugged my tv and roku and then plugged it back in. It is frozen ,,,,,I have changed batteries in remote three times,,,, It is frozen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I do not think so,,,,,,,

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is it a Roku Box or a Roku Stick that is frozen on logo screen?