Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Recently set up my roku & when going to watch ESPN channel i…

Customer Question
Recently set up my...

Recently set up my roku & when going to watch ESPN channel i can get some live games to olay but if I click on a game that involves an SEC team-- it says that i cannot watch this channel. through my cable network i do have the SEC network

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Premiere plus

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Can you give me an example of something to try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

We are trying to figure out how to watch any SEC teams play sports

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.