Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to set up Roku Express--after I get the three check…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up Roku Express--after I get the three check marks I don't get a new screen to enter a password. /and then I lose the internet connection, although our tablet still has it

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku Express.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

?Trying to set it up with Xfinity WIFI. Sometimes I get a red check mark for the Internet connection, sometimes a green check (the internet is working on another device) but then the internet fails, and I don't get further in the process,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 4 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer,

Is this a new Roku? Have tried to check your internet connection speed?

Go to this link and test your speed and report both upload and download speed

https://www.verizon.com/speedtest/​