Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It won’t activate. Can I speak with some one please? To call…

Customer Question
It won’t activate Technician's...

It won’t activate

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Can I speak with some one please?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

To call for help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is the make and model number of the device that you are trying to activate?

Hi, just following up on your question - do you still need help with this?