Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trouble registration visa still says loading after 15

Customer Question
Trouble registration visa still...

Trouble registration visa still says loading after 15 minutes?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

No. Problem is website just says loading taking my credit card into!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

No media player works. see previous statement.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No damit read my statements!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
what is the status?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
well?
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Have you tried refreshing the website?