Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku 2 has a snowy screen and will not connect with the…

Customer Question
My Roku 2 has...

My Roku 2 has a snowy screen and will not connect with the home page. It will start to connect then return to the snow.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Not sure what you mean by digital media player. Screen is fine with regular cable channels but when switched to the Roku the snow appears.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

My Roku is connected to the tv and to a power outlet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so...but I am kind of media challenged so I may not be aware of something the Expert should know.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Spectrum has taken over my Time Warner subscription and has introduced some interesting(??) additions to my Roku. I have managed to get beyond their blockage and have pulled up my Roku channels. Help no longer needed. Thanks anyway.
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, I do not need help any more. As I added on to my original question above, my Roku suddenly brought up some pages from Spectrum asking a series of questions. After answering their questions I was able to get through to Netflix and the other Roku apps I have. Thanks anyway!