Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have been unable to connect to the internet via my

Customer Question
I have been unable...

I have been unable to connect to the internet via my wireless which is thru a hotspot on my phone for several days....only thing i can guess it might be is i am using the wrong password ***** i dont know how to change that...it has been working and suddenly just quit

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

My sttrength is good...i dont have a computer here..i live in a tiny travel trailer

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No...how do i do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

My verizon hot spot appears locked which is why i was wondering about may e having a password *****

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello: