Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 1970 Panasonic radio that I got inVietnam. Would…

Customer Question
I have a 1970...

I have a 1970 Panasonic radio that I got inVietnam. Would like to find someone who can refurbish it. Do you have any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic product do you have?

It has a marking of Super Sensitive - AM/FM/SW 1 & 2. Does that help identify it?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Not following you? It's missing a tone knob and the battery casing is corroded.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Model is RF--1400

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
It’s been almost an hour? Is this a gimmick?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No one has given me an answer to my question as to what people son or company refurbishes my Panasonic radio.
This is deceptive and now you want an additional $26 to chat with me - what a rip-off!!!

Our services are not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Your response doesn't even make sense! Are you in India or somewhere overseas? Pls stop writing me.

OK