Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to get it started.the streaming stick is installed…

Customer Question
Trying to get it...

Trying to get it started.the streaming stick is installed and powered up.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Media player?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

What is the media player, the tv

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes be patient with me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.