Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Won’t connect to wireless network?

Customer Question
Won’t connect to wireless...

Won’t connect to wireless network?

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 5 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What is the name/ brand of the device not connecting to the wireless network?