Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I change debit card account in settings. Roku about 3…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change debit card account in settings

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku about 3 4 months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

What do you mean

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Refund my money please!