Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It wanted do nothing ?and the light just blink on n offf. My…

Customer Question
It wanted do nothing...

It wanted do nothing ?and the light just blink on n offf

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

My tv is Western n it’s only 2 year old

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hold let me look

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

On tv yes n yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

5960Y93800925

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please get me the full model number off of the back of the TV (neither the brand or number you posted is valid).

TX-42F810G Westinghouse

Thanks for the reply. Is the power light blinking on and off, or is the screen of the TV actually blinking on and off? Also note that I am NOT available by phone.

Is the power light blinking on and off, or is the screen of the TV actually blinking on and off?

Are you still with me here?