Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Accidentally signed up for Netflix. Want to remove from my…

Customer Question
Accidentally signed up for...

Accidentally signed up for Netflix. Want to remove from my account.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Less one week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at present time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 4 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
All you need to do is to go online www. Netflix.com, sign in using your email address and password. Then on the menu, you can choose cancel my subscription
If you need more details, will be able to walk you through the phone