Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

A DVD player. How do I play a DVD? Does it have to be on a…

Customer Question
A DVD player....

A DVD player. How do I play a DVD? Does it have to be on a certain channel or what do I do please? Thanks! *****: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Exployer 8300

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Nothing yet, I wanted to see what I needed to do.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 5 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What is the model number written on DVD player?