Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Roku BDP S5500. After talking with ATT I have

I have a Roku...

I have a Roku BDP S5500. After talking with ATT I have eliminated the issue as being with the internet because all my other devices work. Specifically, when I try to watch Amazon Prime the internet connection keeps breaking. I reboot the system and it still occurs. I believe it is a setting problem in the Roku. Your help and your fee. Cecil Jones (###) ###-####**@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

My wifi internet connection is fine and was checked by ATT.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your S5500 and your router?

I do this and it will work for a while and then the connection will break all over again. Been doing it for several years but have just not had time to pursue a solution.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else

3/10/2018
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
How far is your device from the wifi router?
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Phone call session started

H​i,

It was nice talking to you earlier today about your Roku problem. Please reach out to me after you have talked to att about connection speed. I will be able to call you back to further troubleshoot the problem