Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have lost my Internet connection for my Roku. I have tried…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my Internet connection for my Roku. I have tried several times to get it back myself, but I am not getting it to work,

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

4230x1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have tried to follow the instructions on the tv, I may have messed up myself when I entered my password. I forgot that it was all in caps and I entered it as lower case

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure what type of Internet connection I have, I think it is wifi

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your router and Roku from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

OK, I did that
I am not paying $26.00. I will get my nephew to help me.
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.