Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I received an ipod gift card and need to know how to load it…

Customer Question
i received an ipod gift...
i received an ipod gift card and need to know how to load it to my ipod ? do i do it directly to the ipod or use my computer to load it?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Using your computer is the easiest way. You will need to have iTunes on your computer.

Please click the link below to open the Redemption Page.

https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/redeemLandingPage

You can enter your gift card info and have it applied to your Apple account. You can use the credit in the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store as long as you sign in to each store with the same Apple ID. The credit is used for each purchase you make in a store until it's gone.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please tell me so I can provide additional help. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

If these instructions don't work for you please let me know the model of your iPod so I can provide alternative methods to apply your gift card. Thank you!