Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I get spectrum app on roku. Roku express. It’s on…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get spectrum app on roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku express

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

It’s on activate your roku

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

You can go into the channel store on the roku home screen and search for spectrum there,

but its actually faster to do it on your computer, just click this link: https://channelstore.roku.com/details/23048/spectrum-tv

click on add channel, and then it will download to the roku and you can start using that app.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.