Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot Link my device. There is no link code anywhere,

Customer Question
I cannot Link my...

I cannot Link my device. There is no link code anywhere, even when I press The star button.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Star? What have you tried so far?

I can’t do or try anything because there simply is no code to link.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Eldon, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Are you trying to set up a new roku for the first time?

<p style="margin-top:2.35pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.35pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:11.8pt">Hello, it appears your question is still open.<p style="margin-top:2.35pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.35pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:11.8pt">Do you need more help with this?

0in;line-height:11.8pt">Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.