Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My acorn will not let me see seriese 2 of Vera. Roku. I'm at…

Customer Question
My acorn will not...

My acorn will not let me see seriese 2 of Vera.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I'm at end of series 1and it won't be a proceed to series 2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, going We just like you to watch all we can of a series, thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, thanks. Worked it out.