Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I managed to move from regular TV to. RoKU. Now I can't get…

I managed to move...

I managed to move from regular TV to

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

RoKU. Now I can't get back. Ans.: Samsung model #UN32EH4003, 31", bought new 9/13.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have never used one before. The menu works when I.m using the TV.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your #UN32EH4003? What happened right before this?

Well, it gets into TV, but the TV then says weak or no signal, and won't respond to anything.

When I turn on the TV now, for a moment it says "Air
34"
in the upper right hand corner, then it goes to "weak or no signal". I honestly don't know what "Air 34" means, so what do I do?
Sorry! it says "
"Air 34" in the upper LEFT hand corner.
It's been almost three hours since I asked my question and you said the expert was on the question. What hapenned?
3/10/2018
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

Can you tell me how you get your regular tv stations? If there is a cable or satellite box, can you tell me exactly where on the back of the tv that is connected (such as hdmi1, hdmi2, etc)?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Can you please provide the details requested above?

Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service
Hi Eldon, I would like the chat and clicked "offer accepted". But I have to go out in 40 minutes. If you are available tomorrow morning (Eastern Standard Time) 8 AM on, I would be gloriously free. I would also like to send you the information you requested. I have a cable box and it is attached to a lace labeled HDMI in 1 (DVI).
my phone number is(###) ###-####

Sorry I missed you earlier, yes I'd be happy to give you a call in the morning

but I'm on west coast time so if a little later is alright with you that would work well.

Excelent! I will be here almost all day. Mary

Thanks

to Eldon:\Sorry I missed your atest email. I was busy elsewhere. Pllease let me know when you are free.