Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an old tv and I am trying to set up my roku express…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old tv and I am trying to set up my roku express plus

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Express plus

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Plugging it into my tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I know nothing about this so I need step by step instructions

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?