Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

All of the sudden I am getting not connected to the internet…

Customer Question
All of the sudden...

All of the sudden I am getting not connected to the internet errors

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes. I am connected to everything but roku

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Multiple times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I called the cable company so I know my internet password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Where are you getting these messages?