Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need assistance activating Spectrum app to my Roku. Uh

Customer Question
Need assistance activating Spectrum...

Need assistance activating Spectrum app to my Roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Uh oh...Roku 32" tv . Getting paperwork to confirm. Tv model lc-32lb591u

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your LC-32LB591U?

I have searched for channels and activated them, but am stuck on some. Spectrum said that I need to download their app, which I just did (I think). Now I am stuck.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Got messages saying Not found, if that means s ything.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Eldon, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Are you not seeing the spectrum app showing on the roku home screen?