Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku remote is not working and I've tried everything. the…

Customer Question
My Roku remote is...

My Roku remote is not working and I've tried everything. the model no. is 4200 x

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

4200X

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

New batteries and the left side of the remote wont do any thing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

You have a Roku 3 there?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.