Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MY IPOD IS FULLY CHARGED BUT UI DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK IT

Customer Question
MY IPOD IS FULLY...

MY IPOD IS FULLY CHARGED BUT UI DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK IT WORKED FINE YESTEREDAY

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

I AM NOT SURE BUT GUESS 5-8 YEARS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

JUUST HOOIKED UP TO MNY COMPOUTER BUTR NO RESULTS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

WEWLLK IU AM NOT CONCERNED ABOUT VIDEO I JUST WANT TO GET MUYSIC THAT IUS OIN MY IPOD

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.