Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I cancel these channels from HULI

How do I cancel...

How do I cancel these channels from HULI ,stars,netflicxs,RLJ,Showtimw

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I have these channels on

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

ROKU

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I just noticed I was getting billed for theme

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don,t want to pay for a TV expert you are the ones Billing me for these channels

3/9/2018
Rachel-Mod
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I realized that the problem started when I got a new TV. My old TV (about 12 years) uses the Roku player to get these extra
channels, HBO GO,Showtime,Netflix,Amazon Prime,Starz, exc, but I was paying for them through Direct TV, I thought. But somewhere in the mix when I got the new TV I just signed on to them with the built in device that lets you sign on with your
password. Well now I realized that I was paying Amazon Prime, ROKU, and Direct TV for these extra channels. I was able to
cancel Direct TV which I did. But my question is , if I cancel Amazon prime I won't be able to view these channels on the new
TV and if I cancel them on the Roku will I still be able to see them? If a specialist can help it would save me a lot of money.
Thank You, ***** ***** ps I will be waiting for your reply
I will most certainly open this up to our experts to assist you.
Rachel-Moderator
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help. Did you get my last response.?

From your Roku streaming device

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Locate and access options for a subscription channel in one of the following ways.
  • From your channel lineup
    • Select Home.
    • Use the arrow buttons on your remote to highlight a subscription channel.
    • Press the Star button on your remote.
  • From the Channel Store
    • Scroll down and select Streaming Channels.
    • Browse a category or genre, or search for a subscription channel.
    • Press the OK button on your remote.
  1. Once you access options, select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
  2. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. Confirm by choosing to remove the channel immediately or keep it for the remainder of the subscription term.

From the Web

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Click on Manage your subscriptions.
  4. When the “My subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. Subscriptions that were purchased directly from the service provider or otherwise purchased outside of the Roku Channel Store will not be listed here.
  5. Select Unsubscribe or Renew depending on how you want to manage your subscriptions.
Harry, Customer Service
Thank you , I don't know why I couldn't think of that for my self. Now how do I manage your network?