Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to use sony walkman keep getting message Windows

Customer Question
Trying to use sony...

Trying to use sony walkman keep getting message Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have two identical nwze385 walkman mp3 players get the same message for both. they work on my other computer

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Sony 2 yrs approx

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony media player?

Updating drivers tried registry cleaner

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
still waiting on answer
it has been almost 2 hours since my original question. Is someone working on it. Please let me know.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It is likely an issue with your computer -- The registry cleaner and driver update software are actually harmful software and can cause issues.

Can I connect to your computer?

Great! Please send the premium service offer

don't know what you are talking about

I have sent you the offer