Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just purchased Roku Express to stream Spectrum TV Choice.

Customer Question
I just purchased Roku...

I just purchased Roku Express to stream Spectrum TV Choice. But the picture is so fussy and pauses constantly. Spectrum technician said to contact you. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

The express.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

This is my first one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I wonder if it has something to do with the internet, but Spectrum said it works fine.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you please go, on your computer, to speedtest.net, then click on Go, and let me know the results.

Can you also tell me how the roku is connected to the tv (hdmi, or red/white/yellow)?

It is 86 and HDMI

The download speed is 86mpbs? Or 8.6?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.