Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am stuck - what is a link code and why can't I find one on…

Customer Question
I am stuck...

I am stuck - what is a link code and why can't I find one on my tv ?

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Let's get started then the roku dance. Then look for network. I select my address then nothing

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

To TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what to ask

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Eldon, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:
Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.
Remove the batteries from the roku remote
Wait 5 minutes,
reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in
put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote
when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.
Let me know the results.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.