Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot play. Brand new. I just bought it. I tried to connect…

Customer Question
Cannot play Technician's Assistant:...

Cannot play

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Brand new

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to connect my Roku to my tv but cannot

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello
I need help with my Roku
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Have you selected the correct input on the TV for the Roku device?