Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Attempting to set up new Roku.. Had already set up an

Customer Question
Attempting to set up...

Attempting to set up new Roku. . Had already set up an account online but when tried to access it during the setup it said email or password ***** Went through changing the password ***** still getting the same message.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Was not given that option with the trial setup

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To reset your Roku password, go to:

https://my.roku.com/password/reset

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------