Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I,m downloading programs from the internet on my computer.

Customer Question
I,m downloading programs from...

I,m downloading programs from the internet on my computer. How do I play itt on my samsung smart tv?

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

It is a 4gUED 55 inch.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes,no.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Nothing, I just reinstalled my roku stick, and i forgot how to transfer programs.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Don't need more info.
Call me on my cell(###) ###-####
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 5 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
You are trying to display movie on a tv screen from your computer?
There are a number of ways to link tv to your pc. You can do it using wireless router. Both tv and computer must be on the same Wi-Fi router to work
Here is a video clip on this.
https://youtu.be/UeOWaQCtrpw
Another way is to use hardware. You can hook the monitor output to the tv input using hmdi cable. This one you will have to identity those connectors and get a correct cable.