Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The picture is to big for the screen. Several years old, a…

The picture is to...

The picture is to big for the screen.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Several years old, a purple stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I've gone through the screen menu & found nothing. It was ok last night, but i thought I hit the ok key & the screen went black for a bit and came back expanded. Sorry I type poorly & slow.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That it

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Also ,Could you please give me the brand name or model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Jack
Jack, Technician
Emerson model lc501em3
Phone call session started

This phone request is an extra $26 and was sent by the website , not me
Do you still want that call or continue in chat /text mode (this) ?

Continue chat

No problem

How do you receive your tv channels , antenna ,straight cable , cable box (with cable remote) or satellite box ?

Cable model to my wireless router

You mean a cable box then ?

I guess so

Most often this is caused by the cable/satellite box and depending on your box or cable supplier the method may vary but first look on the cable box remote for a button that may be called something like ; zoom, size, format, aspect , HDzoom etc. , often has a pound (#) symbol on it or a star and sits below the digits 7 or 9 , try to press that button repeatedly to toggle between the different aspect ratio`s.
If that doesn`t correct it then press the "format " button on the tv`s remote to go through the various sizes
Between the 2 remotes (tv and cable box)you should be able to find the correct aspect ratio /format.

Thanks Jack!! So simple that I should have thought of it. Will the $5 fee be a one time charge?

Not privy to billing here but you can get those details at this number 1-***-***-****

Have a good evening!!

By the way , I can close this $26 phone request but i need you to ask me to do so .
It is now posted on the board for all experts to see and one might take you up on that .

Please cancel.
Thanks a lot!

No problem

Closing the phone offer , you may see a charge for it but it will be credited as i close it as incomplete

Note that you may not see the credit for your deposit right away

Thanks