Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying ti rent 3 billboards for $4.99 - a $1.00

Customer Question
I am trying ti...

I am trying ti rent 3 billboards for $4.99 - a $1.00 discount. I don not have a pin.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I want to view on tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Magnovox maybe 7-10

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I need a pin

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Magnavox? What happened right before this?

This is my first movie rental ($4.99 minus a $1.00 discount).

Technician's Assistant: After your first paid question, we offer a week's free trial membership when you can ask as many questions as you like.

I only want to rent 3 Billboards for my tv. I will pay $4.99 if necessary.

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ready for what?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I only want to rent a movie (3 Billboards). I am in a hurry.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
This is my first rental. I need a pin. I can rent from others. Why can you not send me a pin to log in.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.